LIO's Late Breaking News Headlines and Much More

Thursday, March 26, 2009

'GRAVITY' Online For A Limited Time

I've entered my film 'In the fall of Gravity' into an online animation contest where you can see the whole film until the end of the contest. I NEED YOUR VOTES!

Is where you can find the contest. I had a hard time deciding to enter this because I do intend to try to sell the DVD of this film (with extras) and I worry about showing the whole film for free but, I'm willing to take the gamble. Especially because of the prize money I'll win if I win! (with your help?)


You don't really need a ticket but, in order to vote for the film you like best, you will need to register and give the films a 1-5 Star rating. (you don't need to watch all of them in order to vote) The player there is good and you can even make it full screen if you like.


You'll only be able to see this for a limited time so, make some popcorn, turn out the lights, click on the link below and you'll get to see all 11 minutes and 9 glorious seconds of In the Fall of Gravity!

(or paste it into your browser, the direct link doesn't seem to be working)

http://www.bigstar.tv/

5 comments:

a guy in a gorilla suit said...

Words fail me. You have my vote. I am following this whole project since quite a while (bolg, forum...), but then to finally have a chance to see it (streaming quality...) is something differnt. And the whole film is something else. I'm not in the position to say anything about the film. Ever. This is really something new, something different, something else... All the best for the festivals and for the 'True Magic' project and for whatever might cross your ways. And you have my vote.

rich said...

I was mesmerized watching this. you even animated the foilage. Incredible film. congrats. Thanks for sharing this and can'yt wait to buy the DVD!

R.S.Cole said...

I've been meaning to update this blog with an announcement that not only am I seeking distribution right now but I also do sell copies of the DVD as private sales. I don't have a website to directly sell through but, I take orders and just send a Paypal money request (desperately needed) to the recipient. The copies I sell privately have bonus material on them and I personalize each one and hand sign them.

So If anybody wants a copy, just shout!

UbaTuber said...

Howdy Ron, just sent you an email 'cause I want a DVD copy of your short, excellent work!

jriggity said...

Hey man!

Just voted for ya. Looks like an easy win.

goodluck dood!!!

jriggity

About Me

My photo
Floral Park, N.Y., United States
I am an artist and animator with over 20 years experience in all areas of tactile image creation including film and Television.