LIO's Late Breaking News Headlines and Much More

Thursday, June 19, 2008

MOLI Interview Part 2

The link to this interview on MOLI has been broken since I wrote this blog but, I did get permission from MOLI to use the video and put it on the DVD of 'In the Fall of Gravity' and you can see it if you get a copy. The MOLI website left a message that said it was switching management but that was months ago and I'm starting to think that it's not coming back at all.
*********************************

Well, the second half of the MOLI ROLLER interview is up and I'm VERY pleased with it! Mind you I had no say so in how it was edited and when the interview actually took place, it lasted for roughly and hour and a half so, they had lots of material to play with in editing and I had no clue what area of our conversation would be used in the final cut.

After seeing the second half earlier today, I was so happy with it that I tracked down the editor through Ryan McCulloch so I could send him a personal Thanks. Here's a link to Part II - In the Fall of Gravity... (remember to raise the volume on the viewer)

http://www.moli.com/p/moli_roller/1495/0

3 comments:

Brett W. McCoy said...

I'm ever the more eager to see this film now!

-- Brett

Shelley Noble said...

More! More! More! Bold choices, daring challenges. You have triumphed. Congratulations, Ron.

jriggity said...

so very cool!

About Me

My photo
Floral Park, N.Y., United States
I am an artist and animator with over 20 years experience in all areas of tactile image creation including film and Television.